How to Clean Your House by Exterior Power Washing
Cleaning your house exterior can be a pain. You have to get all the way up there and scrub away at it for hours, or risk hiring someone who might not do a good job. If you’re tired of dirtying your hands and knees, then you need to invest in a power washer! It will make cleaning the outside of your home easier than ever. A power washer can be a great investment for anyone with a home. They are perfect for exterior power washing your house, and they make the job much easier than trying to do it by hand. Here’s how to clean your house exterior with a power washer:
Exterior Power Washing
- First, you need to gather your supplies. You’ll need a power washer, of course, as well as a hose and some detergent. Make sure you have everything you need before you get started.
- Next, you need to find the right spot to start washing. You don’t want to start too close to the house or you could damage the siding. Start from the top and work your way down.
- Once you find the perfect spot, it’s time to start washing! Put detergent in the power washer and turn it on. Hold the wand about two feet away from the surface you’re cleaning and make sure you’re moving in a back-and-forth motion.
- Once you’ve finished one section, move on to the next. Make sure you overlap your sections so that you’re not leaving any spots uncleaned.
- When you’re finished, give the house a good rinse with the hose to get rid of all the suds. And that’s it! You’ve successfully cleaned your house exterior with a power washer.
When using a power washer, be sure to always:
- Use detergent – Putting detergent in the power washer helps to break down dirt and grime, making it much easier to clean.
- Stay safe – Be sure to wear goggles and gloves when using a power washer, as it can be dangerous if you’re not careful.
- Cover your windows and doors – Make sure you protect your windows and doors from water damage by covering them with plastic sheets.
- Keep the wand at a two-foot distance – If you keep the wand too close to the surface you’re cleaning, you could damage it.
- Use a back-and-forth motion – This will ensure that you’re getting an even clean.
- Rinse after cleaning – Be sure to rinse the area you’ve cleaned with a hose to get rid of any soap residue.
Why you should use a power washer to clean your house exterior
There are many reasons why you should use a power washing to clean your house exterior. First and foremost, it’s much easier and faster than trying to do it by hand. A power washer can clean large areas in a fraction of the time it would take you to do it by hand.
Exterior Power Washing
Secondly, using a power washer is a lot safer than trying to scrub the dirt and grime off your house by hand. You don’t have to worry about getting hurt or dirty, and you don’t have to climb up on a ladder to get to the top of the house.
Finally, using a power washer is a great way to protect your house from damage. If you try to clean the exterior of your house by hand, you could damage the paint or the siding. But if you use a power washer, you’re much less likely to cause any damage.
So if you’re looking for an easy, safe, and effective way to clean the exterior of your house, be sure to use a power washer! It’s sure to make the job go a lot faster and easier.